Oldham Reserve is a planned commercial and residential community on a prestigious 1,000 acre campus in beautiful Oldham County, Kentucky.
Oldham Reserve is a 1,000-acre publicly owned property being developed for various uses including high-end office, commercial, retail business and residential. The master plan for the parklike campus includes a work, live and shop environment that when fully developed will create more than 11,000 jobs.
Located in La Grange, Ky., directly off Interstate 71’s exit 22 in the thriving I-65 manufacturing corridor, Oldham Reserve is a Planned Unit Development zoning district in business friendly Oldham County. As a result, zoning and permitting processes are expedited in a professional and efficient method. Construction of an overpass across Interstate 71 in 2013 will create a new south gateway entrance into the development. Additionally, a new two-mile roadway through the campus will tie together separate north and south ends of the development, offering easy and convenient full internal access.
Other important assets of the Oldham Reserve Campus include:
- Qualified, educated and enthusiastic professional workforce
- Opportunity for distinctive, customized presence in a new development
- Short distance from downtown Louisville’s central business district, a major basketball arena, a metropolitan arts center and numerous area parks and recreation facilities
- An award-winning local public school system and numerous nearby post-secondary institutions, including the University of Louisville and the University of Kentucky, both of which are major research institutions, Bellarmine University, Centre College, Sullivan University, a state community and technical college system with a strong record of crafting special curricula to meet private sector needs and many more public and private colleges and universities
- The current campus anchor tenant is the 154,000-s.f. headquarters of The Rawlings Company, an insurance subrogation company employing nearly 900 professionals
- Companies locating in Oldham Reserve will be part of a small community environment, have access to a qualified, educated and enthusiastic professional workforce and outstanding cultural resources, and be well connected to worldwide opportunities
- Companies with local, regional, national and international markets are a perfect fit for this development
The county’s economic development motto definitely applies to Oldham Reserve: Quietly Amazing … Worldwide!
Oldham Reserve is within 600 miles of nearly half the United States population
- Located in La Grange, Oldham Reserve is 22 miles from downtown Louisville, Ky
- Louisville is the 16th largest metropolitan area in the United States
|Louisville Int'l Airport||30.6 miles||32 minutes|
|Cincinnati Int'l Airport||74.4 miles||70 minutes|